- Opened first outpatient surgery center in Central Oregon in 1996.
- Did our first multifocal implants in 2006 and accommodative implant in 2007.
- A retina specialist joined the practice in 2005
- Started doing retina surgery in our surgery center in 2006, first to do so in the Northwest.
- Did our first glaucoma laser surgery in 2004. This is called Endocyclophotocoagulation. We are the only facility in Central Oregon to do this procedure.
- Acquired a Micropulse Laser in 2012.
Orion Eye Center has the highest resolution retina imaging equipment.