At Orion Eye, we strongly believe that accessibility is a key component of quality service. That’s why we strive to level the playing field, and integrate accessibility solutions for visitors with a variety of cognitive, visual, hearing, and motor capabilities. The US Social Security Administration offers tips to help improve your on-site experience.
Be sure to click through the links for detailed instructions.
Are living with visual impairments, you can:
- Have your computer read pages aloud
- Increase text size
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text color
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Navigate forms
- Use title attributes
- Save and print forms and confirmation numbers
Find a keyboard or mouse hard to use:
- Navigate with speed recognition software
Are living with hearing impairments:
- Volume control: Click Start > Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Adjust System Volume
- Captioning: For video presentations, click the CC button to activate this feature.
An important consideration when using these features is to respond to warning and error messages like ‘timeout warning’ and ‘page has expired’ messages, as they can interrupt your user experience and content accessibility.